State Examination Board – Gandhinagar has released the Gujarat NTSE 2017 Stage 1 Exam. Important details regarding to this exam is given below:
Exam date – 6th November 2016 (Day – Sunday)
- The application form will be available on sebexam.org website between 20th August 2016 to 20th September 2016. The application forms will be filled in online.
Exam Schedule –
|1.||Duration for online application on WEBSITE||20th Aug to 20th Sept 2016|
|2.||Duration for fee deposition in POST OFFICE.||20th Aug to 21th Sept 2016|
|3.||Last date of submission of application forms in DEO OFFICE by School||26th Sept 2016|
Eligibility – Any students studying in class 10th for the given year 2016-17.
Exam fee – 1. For General category & OBC – 70 rupees+ service charge
- For SC and ST category – 50 rupees + service charge
Medium of Exam –
Both English & Gujarati medium.
How to Register –
The candidates will have to register online between 20th August to 20th September 2016.
(before 3 pm) on website www.sebexam.org.
- Steps to be followed:-
- The entire form has to be filled in
- Go to website sebexam.org.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- You will see an application format as soon as you click on “Apply now”. Please fill up all the details asked for.
- Then click on “Save” button.
- “Application no.” will be generated.
- Now upload your photo & signature.
- Photograph & signature should be in JPG format (10 kb).
- Now click on Confirm application & type your application no. & birth date. If you want to make any correction or any change click on “Edit Application”.
- Finally click on “Submit” button.
- Please take print out of Application form as well as Fee Challan.
- With the help of this fee Challan slip you can pay fee from any computerized Indian post office.
- Principal signature and school seal are mandatory on application forms, and then they are to be submit to DEO office.
Exam format –
|SN||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTION||MARKS||TIME|
|1||MAT (Mental Ability Test)||50||50||45 min|
|2||LCT (Language Comprehensive Test)||50||50||45 min|
|3||SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)||100||100||90 min|
Amount & the rules of getting Scholarships –
- Student passing all the levels of NTSE are eligible to get the scholarship
- The students of class 11th & 12th will get monthly scholarship of 1250 Rs.
- The students of class Graduate & Post Graduate will get monthly scholarship of 2000Rs.
- In Ph.D the students will get scholarship accordingly rules of UGC.