“Official notification for Punjab state level NTSE stage-1 is released by SCERT, Punjab”
According to the Fixed state quota, 92 students will be selected from Class 10th through State Level Talent Search Examination (NTSE Stage 1) by State Council for Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Punjab.
NTSE stage-1 Exam is to be conducted on 04.11.2018 (Sunday).
On 12th May 2019, National Level Examination (Stage 2) will be conducted by N.C.E.R.T. New Delhi.
Students studying in 10th Class in State Govt., KendriyaVidyalyas, NavodayaVidyalyas or any other type of recognized/ affiliated schools, situated in Punjab securing minimum 55% marks for (SC/ST/physically challenged students) and 70% marks (for other categories) in the 9th class annual examination.
NTSE Exam Pattern:
||No of Questions
|Timings of Exam
||Mental Ability Test (MAT)
||Morning Session : 9.30AM to 11.30AM
||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
||Evening Session : 12.00PM to 02.00PM
- The exam will consist of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each.
- The medium of examination shall be Punjabi/English.
- There will be no negative marking in the stage- 1 examination.
- Admission forms can be filled on school login id at education department portal www.epunjabschool.gov.in from 01-09-2018 to 30-09-2018.
- Last date for submitting Application Form: 30th September 2018
- Admit card can be downloaded from: 15th October 2018
- NTSE Stage-1 Exam Date: 04th November 2018
- NTSE Stage-2 Exam Date: 12th May 2019
Check the Official notification for All related information i.e. Application form, Expected Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Required Documents etc…