“State Education Board, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) has released Official Notification for NTSE (National Talent Search Exam) Stage-1.”
NCERT Delhi conducts the NTSE every year in two phases. After clearing both the stages, 1000 students will be selected for a monthly scholarship provided they must fulfil the eligibility criteria. NTSE has set a fixed quota for each state, total of 265 students will be selected to appear in NTSE stage-2 from MP state.
- As per official Notification, “No Application Fee is applicable for the eligible students of MP state”.
- “There is No Negative Marking in this Exam”
NTSE Exam Pattern:
||No of Questions
|Timings of Exam
||Mental Ability Test (MAT)
||Morning Session : 9.30AM to 11.30AM
||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
||Evening Session : 01.30PM to 03.30PM
* For specially abled students, “extra 30 minutes will be provided”
NTSE Scholarship Pattern:
All selected (1000) students will get a monthly scholarship as per decided by NCERT, Delhi. Check the Scholarship pattern here-
- For Intermediate students (11th and 12th) – Rs. 1250 per Month.
- For Under Graduation & Post Graduation Students – Rs. 2000 per Month.
- For Ph.D. students – As per UGC Norms
All students currently studying in class 10th from any recognized school under MP (Madhya Pradesh) State Education Board. Students must have minimum 60% (for General & 55% for Rest categories) in class 9th. The minimum age decided by the State Board to appear in this exam is restricted to be under 18 years only (as on 1st July 2018) for ODL students.
||Start Date for Application Form
||Last date for registered of Applications online
||NTSE Stage-1 Exam date
||NTSE Stage-2 Exam date
For Applying online you can visit HERE. (select “सेवाएं” or “डाउनलोड”)
for more details, kindly refer the Official Notification/RuleBook given below…